Monday, May 10, 2010

The Head

I'd like to introduce you to someone. Her name: The Head. I purchased her at Hobby Lobby(my new favorite store since moving South). She was only $5, but will be my hat/scarf and whatever else model for a lifetime. I will keep her safe and locked up in my office/craft room. Because I'm so excited about my purchase, I decided to retake photos of recent knitting projects with her modeling them. This has nothing to do with my abundance of free time. Let the show begin!

Here The Head is modeling my 16 Cable Hat. Remarkably, she even makes my photography look better. I don't know how she does it, but if we all had this ability, we would all be models, wouldn't we.

16 Cable Hat

Next, The Head is wearing The Cashmere Cowl. Knit out of cashmere lace, The Head can wear this anywhere, from a brisk walk along the water, to a shopping adventure outdoors.

Cashmere Cowl

In this next shot, The Head dons The Darkside Cowl by Sarah Fama, knit out of The Plucky Knitter MCN worsted yarn in the popular colorway Honey Wilkes. I know! She made me forget about the clutter on my desk too. I didn't even notice it! She is amazing.
Darkside Cowl

Lastly, although she resisted, The Head models my current work in progress, The Slouched Tuva Hat. "I don't want to model a hat without a top. What if everyone sees my thoughts?" were her words. I didn't say she was smart.

Slouched Tuva Hat

And there you have it! The Head. I am currently searching for someone whom I shall call, The Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment