Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where's the bandwagon?

I have something to admit. I totally missed the Twilight bandwagon. (Obviously, if I'm only just mentioning it now) I just saw the first movie, and surprisingly, I loved it. This is usually not my thing, but I really did like it. So I just ordered the first three books on Amazon this evening. So late, I know. Hopefully I will stay interested long enough to read them.

Tonight I cast on a Cashmere Cowl. Yet again, I'm knitting with The Plucky Knitter yarn, this time cashmere lace, in the colorway Duchy. This is a horrible bedside iphone photo, but here's a peek anyway!

CC


I always like to have an easy knit on the needles, so this one will be it. I have been really happy with my knitting lately. This is probably because I've knit a few quickie projects! Hey, whatever works! I really have to finish those Spring Forward socks eventually. Those are a gift for a friend and I'd love to cast off and give them away!

Today was gorgeous and we tool the kids to the zoo. It was fun. Small, but fun :) A lot of the animals were napping when we got there, but the time we spent together made it all worth it!

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was the last person on earth who hadn't read the Twilight series ;)
    I'm waiting for the last book from the library - and I've loved all the other three books. So I'm eager to see how it all ends!

    Love your hat - the colour is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete