Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sock Disorder

Honestly, I don't think my sock yarn stash is that bad. It's bad that I think this way, though, because it gives me an excuse to buy more yarn. Who invented the thought that "sock yarn doesn't count" in regard to stash yarn? I need to give them a hug.



What is bad, is the fact that I have this many unfinished pairs of socks:



Ok, add two more, because I am also working on Monkey and the infamous Uglets. This is no good, peoples.

We had our monthly knit night in Lowell last night, and I have to say, it was AWESOME to be knitting outside and drinking watermelon beer. I got a lot of compliments on my Monkey socks, which I have been working on, and not working on, forever. I think it's something to do with the natural lighting. I do love them, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment