Sunday, June 14, 2009

Multitasking

Today I mastered the art of knitting and reading a book at the same time.

Let me set the scene. Here I am, nestled into my corner cushion of a sectional, surrounded by all things I need close. I have a book, my knitting, a glass of water, the remote, and tissues. I don't really need the tissues, but if I did need one, they are here. Whenever I get up and I see my butt indent in the cushion surrounded by all of these "necessities," it dawns on me that I am really lazy. But I digress. Anyway, I was watching Dog the Bounty Hunter(don't ask, I am a guilty pleasure tv whore) and knitting my Uglets,(really, they are too ugly to post pictures on here) when I glanced over and thought to myself that when the boyfriend is unavailable, it is the prefect time to read! So I nestled my book on my legs, propped my feet up on the ottoman, and read and knit.

This is all before I learned how to knit and watch tv. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment